Saturday 21 August 2010

"I Fart On Men's Faces For Money"

I couldn't find the article online, but, if you look in the bottom lefthand corner of the magazine cover picture, you will see one of the stories inside this week's issue of New! Magazine. It is entitled "I Fart On Men's Faces For Money". How much do you think she is earning a year doing this? I'll tell you: £50,000! If there is a market for this, I'm happy to fart on your faces for a much smaller price. Shall we say $10 a fart? Buy one get one free.

3 comments:

  1. I would let her sit on my face any day (im 14)
    Im getting a boner just thinking of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why the blazes would anyone wish to huff aerosolised cows from this wilderbeast's backside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

      Delete