Saturday 21 August 2010

Celebrity: Bill O'Reilly Slams Bieber/Kardashian Photo Shoot

Personally, I am not a fan of Bill O'Reilly. I've always thought of him as a bully and a mouthpiece for Rupert Murdoch. However, putting my personal feelings aside, I did think he had a point with his recent slamming of the Bieber/ Kardashian "Mrs Robinson" photo shoot, as he called it.

O’Reilly condemned the pictures saying, “I will tell you this, if a 16 year-old girl was pictured with a 29-year-old man in any of that, he’d be in big trouble.”

I'm not saying it is wrong that they were photographed together. I'm just agreeing with him that a double-standard clearly exists. Here you have one of the worlds' most famous young boys in a photoshoot with a woman nobody had really heard of or cared about prior to the release of a sex tape. This in an age where women the same age as Kardashian are going to prison for sexual relationships with boys the same age as Bieber. What exactly WAS 'Elle' magazine trying to sell with this photo shoot?


No comments:

Post a Comment