Thursday 30 September 2010

First Rate Psychotic Girlfriend/ Second Rate Tattoo Artist

Wayne Robinson, a young man, met a girl called Dominique Fisher at the Syndicate nightclub in Blackpool, UK.  The pair had a "drink-and-drug fuelled four day fling". On the last night, when Wayne was sleeping, under the influence, Dominique decided to give him something to remember her by. She took a Stanley knife and did this to him. She claimed that he agreed to the “tattoos” but Mr Robinson said he had not consented. Wayne was so drunk he had not felt a thing. He went to the hospital for painkillers but he is stuck with the marks because he cannot afford laser treatment to remove them.

4 comments:

  1. When I clicked the link, I assumed it was an STD story. I hope he's pressing charges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG!! That chick has to be sent to a certain institution!! o.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phk.. p00r guy h0w c0ulD he??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me not so sad about the branding a guy gave me before he dumped me :)

    ReplyDelete