Friday, 27 August 2010

Weird News Story: Boy Blistered After Licking Used Condom, Grandma Says

A woman from Georgia in the U.S. said a weekend outing turned into a horrifying experience when her young grandson developed blisters after he found a used condom in their hotel room and put it in his mouth. The boy is being tested for numerous things.


  1. Latex allergy would do that.

  2. At first I thought it was the grandmother's...
    And after the vomit that was finding its way up to my mouth receded, I regained my composure.
    Oh, that poor, foolish child.
    At least I now know what Fox 'reports' on when not engaged in fair & balanced political propaganda.
    Now, what was the name of that hotel chain??